FOUNDATIONS FOR COUNSELING MINISTRY
THAT THE LOST MAY BE FOUND & THE FOUND MAY BE WHOLE
The Foundation for Counseling Ministry school (FCM) focuses on equipping and empowering you with the skills, knowledge and personal growth you need in order to have greater impact on the field that you are serving.
Along with acquiring the skills and tools, you will be able to develop and experience personal restoration, healing and wholeness in the context of safe relationship for you to have the authority to lead others in the same process. This will happen through formal lectures, discussions, one on one interactions, support groups, inner healing ministry and prayers, quiet time, worship and feedback opportunities. Our foundation will be an understanding of the Father’s grace and acceptance, the cross and our identity in Christ.
WHAT WILL I TAKE AWAY?
- Learn to understand people and gain competency as you discover needs of the heart
- Learn an experiential understanding of the Father’s Grace and how to extend it to others
- Understand the work of the Cross and of the Holy Spirit in bringing redemption, healing and releasing people into fullness of life
- Learn how to apply the tools of Biblical belief renewal for the holistic development of a person
- Learn active listening skills and how to express warmth, respect and empathy
- Learn how to minister to survivors of abuse and trauma
- Learn how to give teachings and conduct seminars
- Learn how to minister inner-healing and deliverance prayer
- Understand the grieving process and different personalities and many other skills
- You will go back equipped with skills and a solid foundation to have a greater impact whether you serve within a YWAM community or go into the world in the different spheres God leads you to.
Come join us if you are called to help others move toward maturity & wholeness and forward into their destiny!
- Grace & The Power of the Cross
- Divine Plumb-line
- Basic Counselling Skills
- Family System
- Emotions & the Renewing of the Mind
- Human Development
- Bonding & Attachment
- Addictions (Substances & Behavioural Addictions)
- Trauma & Grief
- Stress & Anxiety
- Depression & Suicide
- The Restoration of the Whole Person
- Deliverance & Inner Healing Prayer
Darlyn Wotsa & Katoho
Lecture phase : 5th April - 26th June 2020
Outreach phase: 29th June -11th September 2020
Cost: 2200€ plus a one-time non-refundable application fee of €50
The fees include tuition, food, & housing; but exclude outreach.
Outreach Phase (11 Weeks)
The cost will depend on the outreach location, airfare, accommodation, transport and other ministry expenses. Outreach can be in a church, a rehabilitation centre, a school, an orphanage, an organisation, a counselling related ministry or by conducting seminars and workshops.
In addition to classes, studies and community times, each student will be involved in up to ten hours of practical work a week.
Participation as Seminar Guests: Applicants without a completed DTS are welcome to participate in the FCM as seminar guests. This is possible for selective weeks and this case we charge for lecture, lunch and support group. Inquiries about joining the FCM as a seminar guest may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees should be transferred to JMEM Hurlach, IBAN: DE22520604100005330050, BIC: GENODEF1EK1, Bank: Ev. Kreditgenossenschaft Kassel. Please specify ‘Course fee' in the transfer description. Alternatively, the fees can also be paid in cash or through Paypal or Transferwise.